Skooc is a reimagined habit transformation program specially designed for children up to 18 who want to lose their extra weight and live a healthier, confident life, feel great about the way they look and improve their social interactions. Our goal is to help your children explore and find the best version of themselves.
- Relia software was responsible to build iOS and Android with ReactNative development, Admin backend, Web application
- We were also tasked to design the complete product
- Dedicated team for continuous support and building next phase functionalitie
- Timeframe- 6 months for the phase-1 with 3 developer and 1 designer team
When Skooc team approached Relia Software, the concept itself was high-level even though we knew that we had to build a platform to track children obesity. We started with the ideation phase which involved deriving different flows, user journeys and most importantly zeroin on MVP featureset. Also, Skooc was already operational and had offline process to track children’s obesity levels. The whole process was carried out on excel sheets. Designing a system which is not concept yet cover all the pieces of the puzzle was the biggest challenge we had in our hands.
- Building a robust food tracking flow which involves coloring algorithm to determine the levels of calorie consumption based on food.
- Creating the food database
- Activities to to burn calories and calorie tracking using heart rate monitoring
- Conversation bot to interact with children
- BMI calculation
- Medication tracking
- Most importantly building a simple interface which can be easily used by the target audience (in this case children from 5-14 age group).
We built the Android and iOS application with ReactNative development for tracking food habits, exercises etc of the children to create a dashboard view for the parents and Skooc admin. We also built the admin panel where Skooc team can update food database, manage app articles, track child’s health and consultations.