Shareconomy is a digital technology solution that aims to bridge the large gap of industrial capacity underutilisation and creates alliances between capacity owners and capacity seekers for business gain. Optimised utilisation of industrial capacity is necessary to achieve profitability, employment, investment and to make the best possible use of the scarce capital resources and a higher rate of GDP growth; thereby creating a sustainable economic environment.
- Web application development with Ruby on rails and Angular
- User research and UX/UI design
- Complex backend system as one signup process should handle multiple industry type. So making the capacity listing agnostic of industry type was a UX breakthrough
- Complete product development in 5 months with 1 UX researcher, 1 UX/UI designer, 2 Ruby on rails developers, 1 Angular developer
- Ruby on railsAngular js
Shareconomy was one of a kind listing platform. Unlike simple on-demand listing, here we had to understand the industry type, capacity availability, facilities at the location etc. Manufacturing industry capacity listing is much more complex and tedious when we consider the facilities a factory comes with. Listing all of them comprehensively on a web platform to generate interest was the biggest challenge we had initially.
- Creating capacity listing page with all the facilities
- Creating one universal sign up process for varied industries
- Simple sign up and listing flow to make it easier for capacity owners to list
- Bidding process for the capacity requirements
Relia software built the web interface with Angular as frontend and Ruby on rails as backend. Capacity listing module is completely dynamic and adaptive based on the listing type. Also it is controlled by admin which makes it easier for product owner to make the required changes to listing form based on the changes in the industry. Also we have built a comprehensive issue management system with modern ticketing system and customer support.
- Frontend web development with Angular2
- Backend admin and API development with Ruby on rails
- Customer support system with ticketing module to suit the industry type